|1 month||£20 + VAT||£20 + VAT / month *|
|3 months||£50 + VAT||£20 + VAT / month *|
|6 months||£100 + VAT||£20 + VAT / month *|
* Automatically renews until you cancel
- Live Radiology webinars with recordings
- Live Group Coaching Meetings with recordings
- Access to library of Mindmaps, Notes and Documents
Here is what you get at an extremely cost-effective price:
1. Access to all our live Radiology webinars.
These webinars are a great way to refresh your knowledge of General Radiology.
2. Access to our live group coaching meetings .
3. If you are unable to attend any of the sessions live, you can watch the recordings within the members area.
You can also watch all the previous meetings and webinars we have held until now.
The Revise Radiology Academy runs regular webinars on General Radiology topics. These webinars are delivered by Consultants in the UK. The webinars are run at least 3 times per month. You will see the details of each event on your candidate dashboard.
Some of the topics we have run in the last few months have included:
- End Stage Renal Disease
- Liver Pathologies
- Gastrointestinal Topics
- Bone Tumours
- Imaging of Spleen
- Soft Tissue Tumours
- Nuclear Medicine
The Revise Radiology Academy includes a high-impact group coaching program The Radiology Achievers Web-Meets, designed expressly with Radiologists in mind.
- Benefit from a coaching program tailored for radiologists.
- Get the experience of working with renowned professional coaches
- Get the tools to achieve more, step into your strengths, move past your fears and take massive action
Should you choose to join us, our professionally trained coaches will make it their task to help you find and achieve whatever it is you most want.
Here is what you get with these sessions:
Live webinars on topics explaining personal development and productivity
Reflection exercises facilitated by expert coaches
Recordings of all previous sessions
The Revise Radiology Academy gives you access to recordings of all our previously held teaching webinars. These webinars have been delivered by specialists in various fields and cover a wide range of topics in General Radiology.
The library consists of many hours of recorded content, with topics such as:
- Nuclear Medicine
- Cardiac imaging
- Breast imaging
- HRCT of the Lungs
- Neuro imaging
- Head and Neck Radiology - What you need to know
- Imaging of Rectal Cancers
- Imaging of Head and Neck Malignancies
- Imaging of oral and laryngeal Carcinomas
- The limping child
- UK Paediatric Trauma guidelines
- Metabolic bone diseases
- Bone tumours
- Paediatric Abdominal Emergencies
- Approach to Breast Radiology in the UK
- Approach to Joint Diseases in Rheumatology
- Approach to Intracranial Tumours
You will also get access to 250+ Mindmaps on various Radiology Topics.