|1 month||£199 + VAT|
- Motivational Webinars
- Group Coaching Sessions
- Recordings of sessions
- Up to 4.5 RCR CPD points per month
The Coaching Circle is a high-impact and affordable group coaching program, designed expressly with Radiologists in mind.
- · Up to 4.5 RCR CPD points per month for those who can claim CPD.
- · Get access to the Coaching Circle group coaching sessions for the duration of your subscription
- · Benefit from a coaching program tailored for radiologists
- · Get the experience of working with renowned professional coaches
- · Get the tools to achieve more, step into your strengths, move past your fears and take massive action
You can get more details of the coaching circle on http://coachingcircle.online/
Should you choose to join us, our professionally trained coaches will make it their task to help you find and achieve whatever it is you most want. It is our goal to help you attain exceptional levels of personal and professional productivity. Our program aims are simple and effective:
· To help you clarify your priorities
· To identify the tools you need to achieve your goals
· To help you step into your strengths and move past what stops you
· To assist you as you take massive action
· To provide accountability
You can find out more about the program on our website.
The Coaching Circle was founded by Dr. Koshy Jacob , a Consultant Radiologist, Professional Coach, Business Owner, Entrepreneur and Property Investor. Dr. Koshy and his dedicated team of successful leaders and coaches have created this program with a view to help you transform every aspect of your professional and personal life.
Dr Katrin Brauer has practiced as a Consultant Radiologist for over eleven years. Currently, she is an Integrative Medicine Physician, a Certified Health Coach who specializes in Personalised and Lifestyle Health Coaching and a Professional Mentor.
Pete Lowe, founder of First Team Ltd, is a former Manchester City Football Club Head of Education and Performance Management. Pete uses his proven performance management frameworks as blueprints for developing successful teams and leaders.
David Savage brings his extensive experience in engineering, manufacturing and leadership. He is an expert in boosting productivity and giving professionals the drive to astound themselves in what they and their teams can achieve.
John Savage is an Executive and Personal Development Coach who works with ambitious leaders, professionals and early career people who know there is more to life than what they’ve currently achieved. As an engineer, educationalist and coach, he uses his experience, tools and skills to help people become the best version of themselves.