|Time Period||Price||Optional Extension|
|1 month||£199 + VAT||£50 + VAT / month *|
* Automatically renews until you cancel
- Monthly FRCR online viva sessions for 4 hours
- FRCR Online Viva Course with guaranteed 1x 15 min hot seat every month
- Scrollable images presented on online PACS
- 6 months of online viva recordings (10 hours)
- 40 hours of Online Lectures recordings
- Active online support groups to answer your questions
- 3 x FRCR 2B Advanced Training Web Meets per month with Exam-Specific Strategies and Tutorials
The Online Vivas Course is a continuous online viva revision course that gives you the viva practice you need to to pass the FRCR Vivas.
Subscribers to the online viva course have access to a series of 4-hour online viva sessions usually held on the first Saturday of every month.
- Participate in 4-hour viva online practice sessions, held once every month.
- Exposure to around 30-40 cases in every 4-hour session.
- Guaranteed 1 x 15 minutes on hot seat every month (10 minutes of viva and 5 minutes feedback)
- Additional Hot seat opportunities on a first come first served basis if available.
- Get comprehensive feedback from our session supervisors that are drawn from a faculty of nearly 150 post-FRCR Radiologists, including ex-FRCR examiners.
- The viva packets we use in this course are of a similar standard with the FRCR exams.
Get access to our recordings:
- Access our well-stocked library of webinars.
- Watch recorded lectures on a wide variety of FRCR-related topics, such as Paediatric Radiology, Breast Radiology, Musculoskeletal Radiology, Neuroradiology, Head and Neck Imaging, Nuclear Medicine, Cardiac imaging and Uroradiology.
- Access 6 months' worth recordings of online viva sessions we’ve conducted in the past.
We have an optional monthly extension plan so you can pay for just as long as you need the course and no longer.
The FRCR Online Vivas Course has helped many of our candidates pass the Viva Section and it can help you. Sign up now and accelerate your preparation
Delegates on this course will get access to 6 months' worth of recordings of previous sessions viva sessions to learn from.
The Revise Radiology Teaching Subscription gives you access to all our teaching webinars and recordings. These webinars have been delivered by experts and specialists in various fields and cover a wide range of topics in radiology.
The library consists of over 25 hours of recorded content and includes the following topics:
Nuclear Medicine for the FRCR
Cardiac imaging for the FRCR
Breast imaging for the FRCR
HRCT of the Lungs
Paediatrics for the FRCR
Neuro imaging for the FRCR 2B
Head and Neck Radiology - What you need to know (For the FRCR)
Imaging of Rectal Cancers
Imaging of Head and Neck Malignancies
Imaging of oral and laryngeal Carcinomas
The limping child
UK Paediatric Trauma guidelines
Metabolic bone diseases
Paediatric Abdominal Emergencies
Approach to Breast Radiology in the UK
Approach to Joint Diseases in Rheumatology
Approach to Intracranial Tumours