All prices exclusive of VAT
FRCR Online VivasSign Up Now!
The Revise Radiology FRCR 2B Online Course is a continuous Online Viva Revision course. It is run concurrently and in collaboration with the renowned South West FRCR Course.
These are a series of 4-hour viva sessions conducted once a month to prepare you for the viva component of the FRCR 2B examination. The subscription is designed to provide the benefits of an on-site viva revision course.
Get the benefits of an on-site viva course to improve your
performance in the Viva portion of the FRCR 2B exams
· We aim to present nearly 20-30 cases per 4-hour session
· Candidates get the opportunity to be on the hot seat on a first-come-first-served basis..
· Get feedback from an experienced examiner to improve both your diagnosis and presentation technique.
· There is also a coaching element to these sessions with a view to setting targets for your preparation.
Some points to note:
- Opportunities for being on the hot seat are shared on a rotating basis between the candidates attending the course.
- All cases are shown on the screen but the candidate on the hot seat will be able to scroll through the images using our online PACS.
- All our examiners have undergone rigorous assessment and training on multiple occasions by an assessor. Some of our examiners are former FRCR examiners. The viva packets we use are of a similar standard to the FRCR examinations.
- This course is ideal for someone who wants to see a large number of cases and improve their presentation technique with expert feedback. The experience is designed to simulate as best as possible the experience in the examination.
- Delegates on this course also get access to recordings of 12 months worth of previous sessions.
Delegates on this course will get access to 12-months' worth of recordings of previous sessions viva sessions to learn from.
- Monthly FRCR online viva sessions for 4 hours
- Concurrent sessions in different online rooms
- Hot seat opportunities with tailored feedback
- Candidates scroll through images on online PACS
- 12 months of viva session recordings