|Time Period||Price||Optional Extension|
|1 month||£249 + VAT||£50 + VAT / month *|
* Automatically renews until you cancel
- 6 months access to 1500+ Questions from FRCRexamprep.co.uk
- Recordings of All Online 2A Tutorials and Webinars (40 hrs+)
- FRCR 2A Success Strategy E-Mail Series
- Coaching Circle standard membership (£20/month)
- Active online support groups to answer your questions
- Hot seats on Monthly FRCR Online Vivas (1 x 15 mins)
- 6 months' Online Viva recordings
- 250+ Mind maps to help in FRCR Preparation
- Ability to create notes on the site to help with your FRCR Revision
- £15 Amazon Gift Voucher when you pass exam
The Revise Radiology's FRCR 2A Course has all the the essential components you need to pass the FRCR 2A Exam with the least effort in the shortest preparation time.
Here's what you get with this subscription
- Access to frcrexamprep.co.uk's FRCR 2A course for 12 months so you can perfect your Exam preparation
- Over 1500 FRCR 2A Style questions so you can cover the entire FRCR 2A Exam syllabus
- Detailed model answers so you can study while you revise and score full points from each question in the Exam
- Timed Mock Exams so you can perfect your time management in the Exam
- Access to FRCR Exam Prep's revision software so you can cover the entire syllabus systematically
- You get access to 4 hours of live online vivas every single month of the year, with hot-seat opportunities and experienced examiners so you can build the confidence to pass the 2A segment on the day of the exam.
- The sessions are run at the same time as the FRCR 2B Viva course and one of your sessions will give you an opportunity to be on the hot seat preparing you for the 2B examinations as well.
- You get 12 months’ worth of recordings of previous viva sessions so you can enhance your knowledge and see examples of typical cases you'll need to pass the exam.
- Access to over 25 hours of online teaching webinars created by Revise Radiology's FRCR Experts on 2A revision topics so you can get the knowledge you need to pass the Exam and accelerate your learning
- Three 1-hour online group mentoring sessions per month with other FRCR candidates so you can be part of a community and be held accountable to your revision goals
- Coaching from professional productivity coaches so you can prepare for FRCR 2A at your full potential
- Each mentoring sessions is eligible for RCR CPD points
- Get Revise Radiology's FRCR Preparation Exam strategy delivered to your inbox so you can learn from the tips, strategies and resources we've developed over the last 12 years of helping candidates pass the FRCR
Sign up now and accelerate your preparation
By subscribing to this course, you will get access to 12 months' of the FRCRexamprep.co.uk FRCR 2A Subscription within 48 hours of subscribing.
Here's what you get with this course:
Over 1500 Final FRCR Part 2A questions with detailed explanations accompanying each answer.
A database of high quality questions that is constantly being updated and expanded.
Timed mock examinations with the same question distribution as the actual 2A Exam
All areas of the curriculum covered with detailed cross referencing and matching to the RCR’s Final FRCR Part 2A blueprint document.
Continuous score analysis to track your revision progress.
Compatibility with mobile devices and browsers including iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
Support throughout your revision from the FRCR Prep team.
All subscriptions also come with a free eBook copy of FRCR Exam Prep's Complete Revision Guide for the FRCR Exam.
The Revise Radiology Teaching Subscription gives you access to all our teaching webinars and recordings. These webinars have been delivered by experts and specialists in various fields and cover a wide range of topics in the FRCR 2A Exam.
- Nuclear Medicine for the FRCR
- Cardiac imaging for the FRCR
- Breast imaging for the FRCR
- HRCT of the Lungs
- Paediatrics for the FRCR
- Neuro imaging for the FRCR
- Head and Neck Radiology - What you need to know (For the FRCR)
- Imaging of Rectal Cancers
- Imaging of Head and Neck Malignancies
- Imaging of oral and laryngeal Carcinomas
- The limping child
- UK Paediatric Trauma guidelines
- Global Fellowship
- Metabolic bone diseases
- Bone tumours
- Paediatric Abdominal Emergencies
- Approach to Breast Radiology in the UK
- Approach to Joint Diseases in Rheumatology
- Approach to Intracranial Tumours
- 4 hours of live online vivas are conducted every month
- Opportunities for being on the hot seat are shared on a rotating basis between the candidates attending the course.
- All cases are shown on the screen but the candidate on the hot seat will be able to scroll through the images using our online PACS.
- All our examiners have undergone rigorous assessment and training on multiple occasions by an assessor. Some of our examiners are former FRCR examiners.
- The viva packets we use are of a similar standard to the FRCR examinations.
- Delegates on this course also get access to recordings of 6 months worth of previous sessions.
The Coaching Circle is a high-impact, affordable online group mentoring program, designed to help Radiologists who are taking the FRCR accelerate their Exam preparation by skyrocketing their productivity and personal development. Here's what you get with the subscription:
3 1-hour group mentoring sessions per month for the duration of your subscription so you can be a part of a community of FRCR Candidates and stay on track with your Exam preparation along with your peers
Sessions with renowned professional productivity coaches so you can accelerate your personal and professional development
Get the tools to achieve more, step into your strengths, move past your fears and take massive action
For more details, visit http://coachingcircle.online/