|Time Period||Price||Optional Extension|
|1 month||£199 + VAT||£60 + VAT / month *|
|2 months||£249 + VAT||£60 + VAT / month *|
|3 months||£299 + VAT||£60 + VAT / month *|
* Automatically renews until you cancel
- Monthly FRCR Online Vivas
- Recordings of All Online 2A Tutorials and Webinars
- Recordings of 12 months of 2B Viva Sessions
- Active online support groups to answer your questions
- FRCR 2A Success Strategy E-Mail Series
The Online Tutorials is a continuous online revision course that gives you the practice you need to to pass the FRCR 2A examination.
Here's what you get with the course:
- You get access to 4 hours of live online vivas every single month of the year, with hot-seat opportunities and experienced examiners so you can build the confidence to pass the 2A segment on the day of the exam.
- The sessions are run at the same time as the FRCR 2B Viva course and one of your sessions will give you an opportunity to be on the hot seat preparing you for the 2B examinations as well.
- You get 12 months’ worth of recordings of previous viva sessions so you can enhance your knowledge and see examples of typical cases you'll need to pass the exam.
- We have an optional monthly extension plan so you can pay for just as long as you need the course and no longer.
The FRCR Online Tutorials has helped many of our candidates pass the 2A Section and it can help you. Sign up now and accelerate your preparation
Opportunities for being on the hot seat are shared on a rotating basis between the candidates attending the course.
All cases are shown on the screen but the candidate on the hot seat will be able to scroll through the images using our online PACS.
All our examiners have undergone rigorous assessment and training on multiple occasions by an assessor. Some of our examiners are former FRCR examiners.
The viva packets we use are of a similar standard to the FRCR examinations.
Delegates on this course also get access to recordings of 12 months worth of previous sessions.
The Revise Radiology Teaching Subscription gives you access to all our teaching webinars and recordings. These webinars have been delivered by experts and specialists in various fields and cover a wide range of topics in the FRCR 2A Exam.
- Nuclear Medicine for the FRCR
- Cardiac imaging for the FRCR
- Breast imaging for the FRCR
- HRCT of the Lungs
- Paediatrics for the FRCR
- Neuro imaging for the FRCR
- Head and Neck Radiology - What you need to know (For the FRCR)
- Imaging of Rectal Cancers
- Imaging of Head and Neck Malignancies
- Imaging of oral and laryngeal Carcinomas
- The limping child
- UK Paediatric Trauma guidelines
- Global Fellowship
- Metabolic bone diseases
- Bone tumours
- Paediatric Abdominal Emergencies
- Approach to Breast Radiology in the UK
- Approach to Joint Diseases in Rheumatology
- Approach to Intracranial Tumours