South West FRCR 2B Standard
- 2 Day course on 15-16 September 2022
- 6 Hot seats (15 minutes with feedback)
- 8 Rapid Reporting & 8 Long Case Packets (6 months access)
- Revise Radiology Academy with recordings of all our webinars (6 months access)
The South West FRCR 2B ONLINE STANDARD Course is a 2-day course delivered on an online platform that simulates the FRCR Examination.
- 6 hot seats each with 15 minutes on the hot seat and 7 minutes feedback.
- 8 Long Case Packets
- 8 Rapid Reporting Packets
- A further 10 hours of vivas are observed (approximately 150 cases)
All bookings are nonrefundable. Transfer to a future course can be made subject to a transfer charge of £50+VAT, if we are informed more than 30 days before the onsite course.
Here's what you can expect on the course;
- The course will have cases presented to candidates on Zoom
- Viva packets provided are of a similar standard as those provided in the FRCR examinations.
- Many of our examiners have been helping with our course for many years and have been put through rigorous assessment and training on multiple occasions by an assessor (which includes former FRCR examiners).
- Examiners are assessed on the quality of their feedback and assessment.
The session will run to closely simulate the actual examination experience with 15 minutes on the hot seat and 7 minutes of feedback.
This Course also gives you 6 months' access to 8 Rapid Reporting and 8 Long Case packets.
These packets are presented on Revise Radiology's Platform which simulates the RCR Exam Platform Practique.
These packets can be done before or after the course.
Here is what you get:
- Access to all our live Radiology webinars. These webinars are a great way to refresh your knowledge of General Radiology. You get 1 RCR CPD point for every hour of attendance in our live events.
- Access to our live group coaching meetings. These meetings are also eligible for RCR CPD points.
- The Revise Radiology Academy gives you access to recordings of all our previously held teaching webinars. These webinars have been delivered by specialists in various fields and cover a wide range of topics in General Radiology.
The library consists of many hours of recorded content, with topics such as:
- Nuclear Medicine
- Cardiac imaging
- Breast imaging
- HRCT of the Lungs
- Neuro imaging
- Head and Neck Radiology - What you need to know
- Imaging of Rectal Cancers
- Imaging of Head and Neck Malignancies
- Imaging of oral and laryngeal Carcinomas
- The limping child
- UK Paediatric Trauma guidelines
- Metabolic bone diseases
- Bone tumours
- Paediatric Abdominal Emergencies
- Approach to Breast Radiology in the UK
- Approach to Joint Diseases in Rheumatology
- Approach to Intracranial Tumours
You will also get access to 250+ Mindmaps on various Radiology Topics.
|15-16 September 2022||£450 + VAT|