Cairo FRCR 2B Online Observer Course
- Observe 1 Day Viva course on 9 September 2022
- Observing 6 hours of Vivas
- 4 Long Case Packets & 4 Rapid Reporting Packets
- Hot seats can be purchased subject to availability
- 10% Discount on any Revise Radiology 2B subscription
The Cairo FRCR Online Observer Course is a live online 2B course delivered over 1 day. Revise Radiology and Ain Shams University Specialized Hospital, Cairo are collaborating to run this course.
- There are no hot seats on this course.
- If hot seats become available, they will be on a first come first served basis.
- You get to observe 16 hot seat sessions of 25-minute vivas (includes 10 minutes of feedback each).
- The online platform of the viva sessions simulates the FRCR Examination.
- You will attend the viva sessions on Zoom.
- The course faculty consist of both new and experienced Examiners.
- Our assessors (including ex-FRCR Examiners) have assessed and trained many of the course faculty.
- Examiners are also assessed on the quality of their feedback and assessment.
- You get 4 sets of written packets (4 Rapid Reporting and 4 Long Case packets).
- You can complete the packets before or after the course.
- The written packets reflect the standard of the FRCR 2B examination.
- The packets are presented on a platform which simulates the FRCR Examination.
All attendees of the Cairo course will be eligible for 10% off any other Revise Radiology subscription
Do you have any questions? You can get more information by sending an email to Revise Radiology at email@example.com or by calling 01278 422723
This course gives you 6 months' access to 4 Rapid Reporting and 4 Long Case packets.
These packets are presented on Revise Radiology's Platform which simulates the RCR Exam Platform Practique.
These packets can be done before or after the course.
The packets closely reflect the standard of the Examination.
All attendees of the Cairo course will be eligible for a special coupon code which entitles you to 10% off any other Revise Radiology subscription
Dr. Ramy Mansour
Consultant Radiologist at Oxford University Hospitals, United Kingdom
Dr. Ahmed Elhagar
Consultant radiologist at Altnagelvin Area Hospital, United Kingdom
Dr. Mohamed Shanah
FRCR, MD, MSc
Consultant Radiologist at Royal college of radiology FRCR, United Kingdom
Dr. Ahmed Abdrabou
Lecturer of Radiology at Ain Shams University Cairo, Egypt
Dr. Talaat Khater
MBBCH, M.Sc., FRCR, GMC registered
Now working as a radiology specialist at Asir Central Hospital, MOH, ABHA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
Dr. Maha Elaassar
MD, EDIR, FRCR
Head of Radiology Unit Obour Hospital ASUH Radiology Manager AXA OneHealth Cairo, Egypt