Norwich FRCR 2B Online Observer Course
- Observe 1 Day Viva course - 6 September 2022
- Observing 6 hours of Vivas
- 4 Norwich Long Case Packets & 4 Norwich Rapid Reporting Packets
- Hot seats can be purchased subject to availability
- 10% Discount on any Revise Radiology 2B subscription
The Norwich FRCR Online Observer Course is a live online 2B course delivered over 1 day. Revise Radiology and Consultants at Norwich are collaborating to run this course.
- There are no hot seats on this course.
- If hot seats become available, they will be on a first come first served basis.
- You get to observe 16 hot seat sessions of 25-minute vivas (includes 10 minutes of feedback each).
- The online platform of the viva sessions simulates the FRCR Examination.
- You will attend the viva sessions on Zoom.
- The course faculty consist of both new and experienced Examiners.
- Our assessors (including ex-FRCR Examiners) have assessed and trained many of the course faculty.
- Examiners are also assessed on the quality of their feedback and assessment.
- You get 4 sets of written packets (4 Rapid Reporting and 4 Long Case packets).
- You can complete the packets before or after the course.
- The written packets reflect the standard of the FRCR 2B examination.
- The packets are presented on a platform which simulates the FRCR Examination.
All attendees of the Norwich course will be eligible for 10% off any other Revise Radiology subscription.
Do you have any questions? You can get more information by sending an email to Revise Radiology at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01278 422723
This course gives you 6 months' access to 4 Rapid Reporting and 4 Long Case packets.
These packets are presented on Revise Radiology's Platform which simulates the RCR Exam Platform Practique.
These packets can be done before or after the course.
The packets closely reflect the standard of the Examination.
All attendees of the Norwich course will be eligible for a special coupon code which entitles you to 10% off any other Revise Radiology subscription.
Dr. Hameed Rafiee
Consultant Radiologist and Training Programme Director at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, United Kingdom
Dr. Arne Juette
Dr. Kelvin Tan
Interventional Radiologist at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Norwich, England, United Kingdom
Dr. Frank Carey
Consultant at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, Norwich, England, United Kingdom
Dr. Ben Simpson
Radiologist at NHS, Greater Norwich Area, United Kingdom
Dr. Rayhaan Rahaman
Consultant Radiologist at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Colney, England, United Kingdom
Dr. Janak Saada
MBBS BSC MRCP FRCR
Dr. Baljeet Dhillion