Norwich FRCR 2B Online Course
- 4 Long Case Packets
- 4 Rapid Reporting Packets
- 10% Discount on any Revise Radiology 2B subscription
- 4 hot seats (each 25 minutes with feedback)
- 12 Viva Sessions observed
IMPORTANT: PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY DISCOUNT VOUCHERS WHEN BOOKING THIS COURSE.
The Norwich FRCR Online Course is a live online 2B course delivered over 1 day. Revise Radiology and Consultants in Norwich are collaborating to run this course.
- The course includes 6 hours of Vivas.
- You will attend the course on an online platform that simulates the FRCR Examination.
- You get 4 hot seats of 25-minute vivas (with 10 minutes of feedback each).
- You will attend the viva sessions on Zoom
- The examiners include experienced as well as new FRCR examiners.
- The examiners' viva packets are of a similar standard to the FRCR examinations.
- You get 4 sets of written packets (4 Rapid Reporting and 4 Long Case packets)
- You can complete the packets before or after the course.
- The written packets reflect the standard of the FRCR 2B examination.
All attendees of the Norwich course will be eligible for 10% off of any other Revise Radiology subscription. Do you have any questions? Send an email to Revise Radiology at email@example.com or call 01278 422723
All attendees of the Norwich course will be eligible for a special coupon code which entitles you to 10% off any other Revise Radiology subscription
Dr. Hameed Rafiee
Consultant Radiologist and Training Programme Director at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, United Kingdom
Dr. Arne Juette
Dr. Kelvin Tan
Interventional Radiologist at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Norwich, England, United Kingdom
Dr. Frank Carey
Consultant at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, Norwich, England, United Kingdom
Dr. Ben Simpson
Radiologist at NHS, Greater Norwich Area, United Kingdom
Dr. Rayhaan Rahaman
Consultant Radiologist at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Colney, England, United Kingdom
Dr. Janak Saada
MBBS BSC MRCP FRCR
Dr. Baljeet Dhillion