- FRCR 2A Success Strategy E-Mail Series
- Observe Monthly FRCR teaching sessions in a viva format.
- On-Demand Video library of 100+ webinars on 2A and 2B teaching topics
- Ability to create notes on the site to help with your FRCR Revision
The FRCR 2A is a subscription for those who not only want to pass the FRCR 2A but want to start preparing for the 2B exams as well at the same time. It consists of
Access to On-demand Video Library of 100+ Teaching Webinars.
- Learn from over 100 teaching videos created by FRCR experts on 2A and 2B teaching topics
- Videos comprehensively cover the FRCR 2A & 2B curriculum
Be an observer on our Monthly Teaching Sessions run on a viva format:
- Participate as an observer at our LIVE monthly teaching sessions run in a viva format, held for 6 hours on the 1st Saturday of every month.
- Get exposure to around 60 cases in every session.
- Benefit by watching feedback from our experienced faculty.
Get to observe our monthly online sessions run in a viva format typically for 6 hours on the 1st Saturday of the month.
- The purpose of these sessions is to build up your clinical and radiology knowledge so that you are able to answer questions that have a clinical angle. There will be discussion on the radiology findings, diagnosis, differential diagnosis and management of various radiology conditions.
- A good clinical and practical knowledge of various conditions will help towards the 2A examination.
- All cases are shown on the screen but the candidate on the hot seat will be able to scroll through the images using our online PACS.
- The viva format is useful for the next stage of the examination as well (FRCR 2B) and the cases we use are of a similar standard to actual exam.
- Delegates on this course also get access to recordings of 6 hours of viva format teaching per month
The FRCR 2A subscriptions gives you
1. Access to all our live Radiology webinars.
Some of the topics we have run in the last few months have included:
- End Stage Renal Disease
- Liver Pathologies
- Gastrointestinal Topics
- Bone Tumours
- Imaging of Spleen
- Soft Tissue Tumours
- Nuclear Medicine
All prices exclusive of VAT
|3 Months||£200||£1.5 - £2 per Day|
|1 Months||£100||£1.5 - £2 per Day|