|1||£399 + VAT||£120 + VAT / month *|
|2||£499 + VAT||£120 + VAT / month *|
|3||£599 + VAT||£120 + VAT / month *|
* Automatically renews until you cancel
- FRCR Online Viva Course
- FRCR 2B Written Course
- Bonus 6 Rapid Reporting Packets
- Bonus 3 Long Case Packets
- 40 hours of Online Lectures
- Over 100 hours of Online Viva Session Recordings
- Active online support groups to answer your questions
The All Inclusive Course 2B has all the resources you need to pass FRCR 2B in one highly-discounted package. Here's what you get with this course:
Over 28 Long Case Packets and 66 Rapid Reporting packets so you can cover almost all the kinds of questions you'll be asked in the exam
Practice opportunities in a software that simulates the RCR Exam platform so you don't lose valuable time and marks in the real Exam
4 hours of live online Viva practice every single month of the year, with hot-seat opportunities and experienced examiners so you can build the confidence to pass the Viva segment on the day of the exam.
12 months’ worth of recordings of previous Viva sessions and around 25 hours of FRCR-specific webinars, so you can enhance your knowledge and see examples of typical cases you'll need to pass the exam.
A game-changing exam strategy that's been reviewed and approved by FRCR experts in an email series that's only for subscribers so you can create your own fail-proof Exam preparation strategy
An optional monthly extension plan so you have to pay only for the period that's right for you
The FRCR All Inclusive 2B Course has helped many of our candidates pass the FRCR 2B Exam and it can help you. Sign up now and accelerate your preparation
Our Exam Software simulates the RCR Exam Platform (Practique) so you can learn how to use the Practique’s hot keys and functionality and have no difficulty with the software on the day of the FRCR 2B exam. We've developed this simulation software so that you can:
Practice typing your answers in text boxes
how to use the keyboard shortcuts to manipulate images
comprehensive feedback on your answers
our in-built statistics to compare your performance with the others taking the
As this tool is designed to mirror the FRCR Exam experience, it will only work correctly on a desktop computer.
Our Revision Tool lets you sort questions according to system, modality and
difficulty as well as keep track of your progress. It also works on
computers, tablets and mobiles. Here's why we set up the revision tool
So that you can systematically cover our entire question bank of over 1500 questions
So that you can customise your question bank to focus on specific weak areas
So that you can on specific modalities and regions
So that you can select a difficulty level for each practice session
So you can keep revising during your commute , while you travel or any time you get a break
The Revise Radiology
FRCR 2B Online Viva Course is an ongoing viva revision course conducted
online for candidates who are sitting the 2B FRCR examinations.
The course is run in collaboration with the renowned South West FRCR Course.
- Be included in 4-hour online viva practice sessions every month
- Exposure to around 30 cases in every 4-hour session.
- Get the opportunity to be in the hot seat on a first-come first-served basis
- Non hot-seat participants can observe the session
- Benefit by getting feedback from our experienced faculty of nearly 150 post-FRCR Radiologists, including ex-FRCR examiners.
The Revise Radiology Teaching Subscription gives you access to all our teaching webinars and recordings. These webinars have been delivered by experts and specialists in various fields and cover a wide range of topics in radiology.
The library consists of over 25 hours of recorded content and includes the following topics:
- Nuclear Medicine for the FRCR
- Cardiac imaging for the FRCR
- Breast imaging for the FRCR
- HRCT of the Lungs
- Paediatrics for the FRCR
- Neuro imaging for the FRCR 2B
- Head and Neck Radiology - What you need to know (For the FRCR)
- Imaging of Rectal Cancers
- Imaging of Head and Neck Malignancies
- Imaging of oral and laryngeal Carcinomas
- The limping child
- UK Paediatric Trauma guidelines
- Global Fellowship
- Metabolic bone diseases
- Bone tumours
- Paediatric Abdominal Emergencies
- Approach to Breast Radiology in the UK
- Approach to Joint Diseases in Rheumatology
- Approach to Intracranial Tumours