|Time Period||Price||Optional Extension|
|1 month||£299 + VAT||£50 + VAT / month *|
* Automatically renews until you cancel
- 80 Rapid Reporting and 33 Long case Packets
- Only online platform simulating the RCR Exam software 'Practique'
- Bi-monthly Written Packet review web-meets
- Comprehensive Model Answers
- 40 hours of Online Lectures recordings
- Active online support groups to answer your questions
- Monthly FRCR 2B Advanced Training Web Meet with Exam-Specific Strategies and Tutorials
- 250+ Mind maps to help in FRCR Preparation
- Ability to create notes on the site to help with your FRCR Revision
- Statistics that compare your performance with your peers
- FRCR Confidence & Motivation Web-meets
Written 2B Course gives you all the revision material you need to pass
the FRCR 2B Written Exam in a software that simulates the RCR Exam
Platform. You can extend your subscription on a monthly basis so you only pay for the period that's right for you.
Does that sound like something you'd be interested in? Here's what you get with this course
33 Long Case Packets and 80 Rapid Reporting packets so you can revise almost all the kinds of questions you'll be asked in the FRCR Exam
The chance to use a software that simulates the RCR Exam platform so you don't lose valuable time and marks on the day of the Exam
game-changing exam strategy reviewed and approved by FRCR experts in an
email series that's only for subscribers so you can form a
comprehensive preparation plan
An optional monthly extension plan so you can pay for just as long as you need the course and no longer
The FRCR Written 2B Course has helped many of our candidates pass the FRCR 2B Written Section and it can help you. Sign up now and accelerate your preparation
Optimize your exam preparation with our RCR simulation examination tool, designed to teach you the ins-and-outs of the RCR software’s hot keys and functionality. Find out if your tendency is to over-call or to under-call your X-rays with our analysis software.
Get practice typing your answers in text boxes and using keyboard shortcuts to manipulate images.
We’ll give you comprehensive feedback on your answers and tell you which regions and modalities you need to revise more.
The software has in-built statistics that allow you to compare your performance with that of your peers. As this tool is designed to simulate the FRCR exam experience, it will only work correctly on a desktop computer.
PRACTICE / REVISION
Our practice and revision tool allows you to
- · Monitor your performance
- · Customize your question bank to focus on regions and modalities that need improvement
- · Select a difficulty level for each practice session
- · Organize practice sessions so that you cover our entire question bank
This tool has been designed for computers, tablets and mobile devices so you can keep revising on your commute or any time you get a quick break.
Optimize your exam preparation with our RCR style examination tool, designed to teach you the ins-and-outs of the software’s hot keys and functionality.
typing your answers in
text boxes and using keyboard shortcuts to manipulate images.
We’ll give you examples of model answers for each question and let you know which areas need more revision.
The software has in-built statistics that allow you to compare your performance with that of your peers. As this tool is designed to mirror the FRCR exam experience, it will only work correctly on a desktop computer.