|1 month||£149 + VAT|
|3 months||£299 + VAT|
|6 months||£399 + VAT|
- Recordings of 12 months of online vivas
- Recordings of Online Lectures on FRCR topics
This subscription gives you access to recordings ONLY of the following
1) 12 months' worth of recordings of the Revise Radiology Online Viva Course. There are over 40 hours of recordings available.
2) A subscription to this course also gives you access to our well-stocked library of webinars. These cover a broad variety of FRCR-related topics, such as lectures on Paediatric Radiology, Breast Radiology, Musculoskeletal Radiology, Neuroradiology, Head and Neck Imaging, Nuclear Medicine, Cardiac imaging and Uroradiology.
This course subscription gives you access to 12 months’ worth of online viva sessions recorded as a part of the Revise Radiology Online Viva Course. We conduct 4-hour viva sessions every month and there are over 40 hours of recordings available.
This course is ideal for someone who can't attend our live sessions but won't to watch recordings only.
The Revise Radiology Teaching Subscription gives you access to recordings of all our teaching webinar. These webinars have been delivered by experts and specialists in various fields and cover a wide range of topics in the syllabus of the FRCR exams.
The library consists of over 25 hours of recorded content and includes the following topics:
- Nuclear Medicine for the FRCR
- Cardiac imaging for the FRCR
- Breast imaging for the FRCR
- HRCT of the Lungs
- Paediatrics for the FRCR
- Neuro imaging for the FRCR 2B
- Head and Neck Radiology - What you need to know (For the FRCR)
- Imaging of Rectal Cancers
- Imaging of Head and Neck Malignancies
- Imaging of oral and laryngeal Carcinomas
- The limping child
- UK Paediatric Trauma guidelines
- Global Fellowship
- Metabolic bone diseases
- Bone tumours
- Paediatric Abdominal Emergencies
- Approach to Breast Radiology in the UK
- Approach to Joint Diseases in Rheumatology
- Approach to Intracranial Tumours